Thursday, April 10, 2008

Being Garfield

Like Garfield rightly (and insightfully) puts it "Am bored...am bored, am bored, am bored...". I would like to add a few more to that. I've been feeling supremely lethargic and bored to even stretch my imagination. The reason why my blog has been silent for so long. A good friend's blogging efforts (thanks Neeru) have awakened the blogger side of me again (Ahoy there! I see land :)

I am in a strangely transient phase - just 'put in my papers' and 'serving' the dreaded 'notice period' in my company. Between spurts of contained excitement and those darn fluttering butterflies, i don't really know what to expect. And i strongly suspect that the older i grow, the more averse i get to change. I guess we all seek a 'stay' after a point of time. Right now though, i need to metamorphose or be stuck around in my cocoon forever.

Well...i guess it's time to fly :)

No comments: