Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A li'l late, but Happy New Year it is!!

Geez! it has been long...and I somehow feel awkward writing after this hiatus. As for me, 2009 started on an excellent note with a trip to Egypt! (This one's for another day). So, I'm still warm and snug from memories of that trip. But for now, the words aren't pouring out like they should... and I'm racking my brains for things to talk about other than my holiday...so this one, I'll sign off with a (albeit late) wish for the New Year :) And hope that my next blog is more verbose!

I wish you all with so much happiness that it makes you cry...
I wish you all so much health that you glow with life...
I wish you all so many more years that you can fulfill each dream, each wish...
Most importantly, I wish you all new dreams, new hopes and renewed lives.

I wish you all...a fabulous, rocking 2009 :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally... I thought you got married to a guy in Alaska :)

Wish you a great new year and tell us about Egypt...

Pinku said...

Hey ...thats wonderful a trip to Egypt!!!thats what fantasies are made of.

Am waiting for your Holiday post now...and now I know why the query on the pics ;)

Have left a message on my blog if you still dont get it....mail me.

mixdbrew said...

Alaska?? hmmm...now that sounds like a recipe for torture, not marriage! :)

mixdbrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mixdbrew said...

Really, Pinku...it was great! Am still trying 2 find words 2 put down the experience...u should go ven u get the chance.

I got ur msg btw...thanks a ton :)

Stranger in the mirror! said...

HEyy a greeting from the heart is never too late..hope u have a blessed year ahead..and do write about Exotic Egypt:)

mixdbrew said...

Thanks a ton Dew 4 the warm wishes.. :) And wish you the same.